MATHEMATICS Grade 9
Available at : learnx.ca/math9
For less than cost of 1 textbook = a powerful resource for all grade 9 teachers + students in your high school.
All proceeds go to a Western scholarship fund to support graduate studies in mathematics education.
New AI story : https://learnx.ca/ai
A wall has separated the Eleuseeto from the Meehaneeto for many, many centuries. But the Meehanneeto are back. What will the Eleuseeto do?
This graphic story raises issues of privacy in today’s digital world. There is a set of reflection, research & discussion questions in the last 2 pages of the book.
65 full-colour pages.
ALGEBRA + CODING + MAKING, 1-8
Resources for the new Ontario math curriculum : https://learnx.ca/mcm/
- A reimagining of George Orwell's Animal Farm
- Where is AI going and where is it taking us?
- In partnership with Janette Hughes (UOIT), we have created a short graphic story (with artist Anthony Smerek) and a coding app (with Western Comp.Sci. grad student Chris Yiu)
- We have tested the story in classrooms
- Funded by ORF Research Excellence
- see more at https://learnx.ca/ai/